Business Formation, Litigation And Mediation in Northern California
At the San Jose law firm of DiNapoli & Sibley, we understand the business realm. We know that the bottom line matters. We believe that making the right legal decisions ultimately comes down to a well-reasoned analysis. Our role is to help business clients understand their options, giving them the guidance they need to make informed choices.
The Blueprint For A Successful Business
Sound decision-making is essential at every stage of the business life cycle, but especially at the outset. Business formation creates the legal blueprint that shapes your enterprise. Important steps in this process include:
- Choosing the right entity
- Establishing a strong governing structure
- Acquiring capital and assets
- Forging the right contractual arrangements
- Sorting through taxation issues
Applying more than 60 years of combined experience, our lawyers know how to approach these issues with clarity. We can walk you through the risks, costs and benefits of each option.
We give clients the information they need to make confident decisions.
Solution-Oriented Strategies For Handling Disputes
Disputes are bound to arise in any business. If handled correctly, they don't have to destroy your financial outlook or cripple your operations.
The attorneys at DiNapoli & Sibley evaluate every dispute from the perspective of the client's goals. Sometimes that means negotiating a reasonable settlement rather than risking protracted litigation. Other times it means fighting for their interests in court. In both scenarios, we serve as strong advocates, combining valuable experience with the efficiency and economical advantage of a boutique firm.
Our business clients include corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships and other organizations facing:
- Contract disputes involving partnership agreements, purchase and sale agreements, employment contracts, vendor agreements and the like
- Employment disputes such as wage and hour claims, breach of confidentiality agreements and non-compete agreements
- Commercial real estate litigation involving buy-sell agreements, professional liability, commercial leasing, construction defects and more
- Shareholder and member disputes such as breach of fiduciary duty and oppression of minority shareholders
- Intellectual property disputes such as theft of trade secrets and copyright infringement
We handle litigation at the state and federal levels, including appeals.
Collaborative Legal Counsel
Learn more about partnering with our firm to help your business succeed. Get in touch with our business litigation attorneys in San Jose, California, by calling 408-999-0900. We serve clients throughout Santa Clara County and the entire Bay Area. For added convenience, we also visit clients at their place of business. This helps us better understand their business and operations.